Hello, I just beat new game + for the first time and it looped me around to the beginningjust like the original, but unlike the original all my gear was gone. I kept my level and abilities. Everything else is gone. Is this normal?
Absolutely, this is normal as you will have the ability to remaster items indefinitely. Losing everything except your stats is fine, this is how New Game+ works.
Yes, it’s a vicious cycle of remastering items, working through to fight God King and then lose everything once more. Sounds fun huh?
How did u take this picture in topic NEW UPDATE OUT NOW, I wonder when the new IB2 update is release?
Prior to the new infinity blade update I was fighting the MX Monolith, but had not defeated him yet, only just arrived.
I then exited the game and launched the update.
Next I returned back to my saved game and arrived at the ninja you see in the picture. That was all.
Horned Stalker ready for battle! Yes, this is a glitch, has it happened to you?
Iron Lancer up close and personal
New Infinity Blade update out now!
Stackin’ chips has never been easier son, no you don’t need to go to college, just get this here Wu-Tang double CD and you’ll get all the education you need this year…
Any how, let’s get to business, I’m all about my biziness/stay the huah out my mutha huah’n biziness…Now really, let’s get to it!
Things you’ll need
Light Swords and Heavy Hammers: Equip the Following…
- Infinity Blade
Next, Reset the Rebirth — Back to One You Go Shorty. Now Play Through the Initial Rebirth as You Typically Would.
Begin Rebirth Two, Play Until You Get to the Big Dragon Statue, After this Point You’ll Enter the Room and You Are Given the Choice to Go Left or Right…Choose Left.
Defeat the Enemy in the Room Where the Tomb Has a Guy With a Davidian Helm.
Unlock as Many of the Doors Using and Collect the Items Inside Each Room.
Here’s the Tedious Part, Reset Back to Rebirth One and Start Over. When You Get Back to The Room All the Doors Should be Locked. Collect the Items and Go Sell Them.
You Can Scrape Up $321,318 Bucks, Your Only True Cost is Precious Seconds Off Your Life :)
Sup playas! Gettin’ late here in Cali, cool spring breeze, females gone home for the night so the big guy’s gonna get his Infinity Blade on! Lame huh? Yeah, couldn’t agree more…
So prior to our Clashmobbin’ let’s dive in to a lil tip, something we stumbled upon just the other day, how to forge bomb bizzel gems. Funny, huh, a made up word.
How to forge pretty darn good gems
1. Wear gear which allows for Drop Gems, suit up these Drop Gems as often as you can
2. Acquire 7+ gems from sources like Clashmobs, chests, the store, foes, etc. Higher value the better son!
3. Use the gem forge and combine all the gems, at this time the max gold value is $500,000
4. Done right you’ll forge one hell of a gem, perhaps a Poison Attack +258 valued at the legendary $500,000 price point, not too shabby eh?
5. Technically, you’re done. In case you ask, “what shall I do?” Easy, two options, sell it or equip it — you choose!
Unicorns, 3 boobs, and women who find booger pickin’ dudes hot…well certainly not the latter, but all are fiction. Guess what else is not? Can you, eh, okay it’s the Rainbow Defense Gem.
Rainbow Defense Gem Recipe
- Fire + Ice + Water = Light
- Shock + Poison + Wind = Dark
1. + 2. + any hex gem = Rainbow All Defense Gem
- All gems in the first two steps are triangle defense gems
- The order matters (e.g. Ice + Water + Fire won’t work)
- In the final forge, you have to use a forged Light and Dark defense gem from the first two steps
- Standard store bought or price gems won’t work — true only if you are at the stage which require a Light and a Dark defense gem
- Any hex gem? Yes, any hex gem
Congrats, you’ve created Solar Fusion!
How far along are you in the game how do i get to the new game+ or are you still figuring that out oh and know anybody who wants to join my clashmob?
If you share your ID for Clashmob I’ll create an active list of users who want to team up and keep it available in our sidebar. Does that work for you?